MTC Weekly Curriculum 10/30
WEEKLY CURRICULUM 10/30/23
-All regular adult evening classes will be canceled on Halloween. We will still have our morning and noon adult classes, and we’ll also have an adult BJJ Randori for 2nd stripe white belts and up, and an adult Muay Thai open mat from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
-Level up with the ladies
Fundamentals A Day Class #5
- Technique 1 – Front rolls
- Technique 2 – Standing headlock
- Technique 3 – Armbar on ground from the safety position
Fundamentals B Day Class #6
- Technique 1- Back rolls
- Technique 2 – Escape headlock on the ground (pendulum, throw football, grab)
Intermediate Unit 13 week 1
Movement drill, arm drags, open guard
Drills-Rafa steps to leg drag
Standing-Front headlock, sprawls
Ground-attacking the back-no gi Marshall Plan
Womens Class – Back week 1
Speech – Week 37 – Pre-frame requirements for next level of training
Your stripes/shirts are based on 3 things.
- Conduct – How well do you work with your partner. Are you respectful to the coaching staff. How is your attitude. How do you hold yourself.
- Attendance – There is a minimum amount of classes you have to come to for each stripe/shirt.
- Time – Also there is a minimum amount of time it takes to receive your stripe/shirt.
Adult Muay Thai Kickboxing Program
MUAY THAI KICKBOXING FUNDAMENTALS – Angles of Attack