Weekly Curriculum 08/05/2019
BJJ | Kickboxing | Muay Thai | Kids
THOUGHTS: Being comfortable during combat
“In the fight, only one person can be comfortable. Your job is to transfer the comfortable from your opponent to you.”
- Technique 1-Front rolls
- Technique 2-Rear choke defense
- Technique 3-Maintain knee on belly
- Technique 1-Back rolls
- Technique 2-Front bear hug defense (over and under)
- Technique 3-Attacks from knee on belly (armbar from knee on belly and choke from back)
- Technique 1-LBC
- Technique 2 Double leg defense to front headlock
- Technique 3-Escape side control (using the frame when uki switches base toward head)
- Week 2 Half guard, lockdown
KICKBOXING – Angles of attack
MUAY THAI – Round Kick Offense and Strategy
KIDS – Mat Chat- Being a Good Finder
Little Champs: Tiger Chomp
Jr. Grapplers: Fighting Stance- LBC
AdvancedJG-Head and Arm Choke from Mount
Saturday, August 17th
11:00 A.M.—1:30 P.M.
All levels teen and adult BJJ students — fun and friendly live training and belt promotions. All levels teen and Adult kickboxing/muay thai students
seminar and shirt promotions. Let’s pack the mat and get everyone together for some awesome training!
FREE Muay Thai seminar by Wes Argrow!
Saturday, August 24th
The Easton school in Denver will be hosting kickboxing scrimmages and a BBQ! Some of our students will be competing at this event — let’s get a great turnout of support!
Thurs.—Sat. August 21st—24th
The IBJJF is hosting master’s world in Vegas! Some members of our team will be competing! Ask the front desk about details to watch the matches if you are interested.
Saturday, August 10th
11 A.M-3 P.M.